Xolani Hlitana grew up in Cape Town and has more than 12 years of experience in counselling, coaching and marriage officiating. He has amongst others diplomas in theology, PR and counselling.
He is an ordained pastor and a marriage officer according to the Marriages Act of the Republic of South Africa. He wrote and self-published to date nine relationship books. Pastor X as he is affectionately known is a very direct and out spoken person who is known for “telling it as it is”.
He has conducted over 100 weddings and more than 500 couples’ relationship counselling sessions. He attributes his commitment to building a legacy and role modelling for his sons.
XHM under the leadership of Pastor X has seen its growth spreading beyond the SA boarders to Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Mozambique and currently working on having presence in Namibia. Pastor X approach to marriage and relationships is on a belief that every problem can be resolved if both parties are willing to work it out. He believes that every marriage stands on the following pillars: finances, sex and communication.
OUR VISION: Giving individuals hope to rebuild their lives for better and stable families.
I have been through counselling sessions with all sorts of people, but I have never felt at ease like I have with you. You make it easy for a person to let go of their burden. I love the practicality of your counselling…….
Ndoda ka Thixo, may god keep blessing you with wisdom to grow us in the things of God……
I have no words to explain what you have been to my life since I have come across your page and got to know you more. Starting my day without reading your message of the day makes my day drag……
TRAUMA AND DIVORCE DEBRIEF
Marriage Solemnization (Public and private)
READING MATERIAL (BOOKS AND MAGAZINES)
MONTHLY COUPLES SERMINARS
ANNUAL COUPLES CAMP every year in September
Couples Worship Services
All bookings to be made through email@example.com or whatsapp 083 331 7350. A 50% deposit is requested to secure the appointment. All appointments to be booked at least 48-72hrs in advanced. No deposit, no booking.
We also provide confidential personal coaching services which will help change your life, increase confidence, balancing your life, find your purpose, set realistic goals etc in the areas careers, relationships, family, spiritual coaching.
It is always wise and ideal for a couple to be coached and mentored in preparation to the new life of marriage. Every relationship has some grey areas and blind spots that could never be picked up, however there are those that through pre and post-marital counselling with a counsellor could be identified and ironed out. In our sessions we look at issues of the past, faithfulness, finances, decision making in the relationship, dealing with friends and in-laws, raising of kids, intimacy etc.
We do private and public marriage solemnization (between man and woman) at a venue of your convenience. All marriages are tailor made according to the requirements of the couple. We then issue a couple with a marriage certificate. We also conduct clearance interviews between South African and non-citizens who wishes to get married.
– Membership is only for the current year and renewable each year.
– Members will abide to all Marriage Affairs events terms and conditions as well as counselling T’s and C’s.
– The affiliation fee is R5000 per year which is payable once off or in 6 months with a R1000 deposit to secure the membership.
– Our events alternate between Saturdays and Sundays from 3pm depending on the event.
– Counselling sessions to be booked at least 3-5 days in advance and may mostly be booked for mid-week.
– Should a couple withdraw for any reason there will be no refund and transfer of the membership.
– Contact and attendance should always be for the couple not an individual.
– The affiliation fee may exclude meals and refreshments depending on the nature of the event.
– A couple may not miss 2 consecutive sessions. Should this be a case, the membership will be terminated and the couple will have to subscribe afresh.
– The fee remains the same for joining anytime within 6 months and from June will be R3500 for the remainder of the year.
– Any booked counselling session and missed will be charged at R650 per hour.
– Couples will be fined R150 for late coming to the event without prior notice of 18hrs on all the scheduled meetings.
– Benefits include: 2x one on one sessions, telephone contact x1 per month, 6x serminars, 4 days camp, up to 3 magazine issues, 30% off on all Pastor X books, worship service, end of year dinner.
NB: Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 083 331 7350 to join as a member.
To register as an AFFILIATE please email us your details to email@example.com and we will send you an application form and banking details.